Cockroach Control in Northeast Oklahoma
While there have been over 4,000 cockroach species found living all around the globe, there are only four that are considered pests here in America: the American cockroach, the German cockroach, the Oriental cockroach, and the Asian cockroach. These pests are resilient pests that range in length from half an inch up to 2 inches. Cockroaches feed primarily on decaying organic materials and, due to this behavior, be beneficial for the environment. However, though they may play an essential role in helping to keep our planet clean, there is no question that these filthy pests are unwelcome in Oklahoma homes and businesses because of their capacity to carry potentially dangerous bacterias.
Get a Free Estimate
Cockroaches are resilient, bacteria-spreading pests that call for a professional prevention plan to ensure they’re correctly exterminated.
Should I be worried about Cockroach infestation?
Cockroaches aren’t just unsightly visitors giving unsuspecting homeowners an occasional scare; they can be dangerous too. These critters are high on the list of pests you do not want to invade your property. As beneficial as they are to the environment, having insects that spend most of their time crawling through garbage, sewers, and waste means they’re spreading harmful bacteria across your food prep areas and shared living spaces. Studies on these pests have discovered that they can carry up to thirty-three different bacteria on their bodies, including Salmonella and E. Coli. Additionally, their skin sheds, which can trigger asthma attacks in individuals with breathing problems.
What Factors Cause a Cockroach Infestation?
If you're dealing with a cockroach infestation in your home or business, it is most likely because they have found a suitable place to breed. A suitable breeding site for this insect is a warm, humid space that provides them easy access to food and water sources; boiler rooms, basements, steam tunnels, and sewers are some of the places they often find to meet these needs. And it only takes one female cockroach finding a way into your home or business to start a full-blown roach invasion on your property.
Can I Remove Cockroaches Myself?
Unfortunately, most do-it-yourself cockroach control methods just don’t get the job done. And the last thing we want is to see you struggle with frustrating pests. That's why we provide quality pest control solutions in Northeast Oklahoma to make your life easier. To learn more about our residential and commercial cockroach control options, give us a call today!
Dandi’s Method to Cockroach Control in Northeast Oklahoma
If you have spotted cockroaches in your home or business, you must immediately contact a pest control professional. At Dandi Guaranty, our team of pest control experts would be happy to help solve your cockroach problem. With just one call, you can secure a pest prevention plan that works for you and your property. Here’s what our cockroach pest control plan looks like in action:
- Cockroach Inspection: Our team of pest technicians will conduct a thorough inspection of your home and surrounding property to identify any signs of a cockroach infestation.
- Cockroach Removal: Next, we’ll conduct the removal of all pests and pest-friendly conditions, and nests that create favorable environments for future pest problems.
- Preventative Dusting: We’ll treat cracks, crevices, and holes with a preventive chemical coating that roaches may be using as entry points into your home.
- Liquid Repellent: Then, we’ll treat your home with a liquid repellent applied around its base, your eaves, and any exterior windows to deter pest entry.
- Granular Treatment: Depending on your situation, a final granular treatment may be applied throughout the yard eight feet around the exterior of your home. These granules are effective at targeting trailing insects.
Areas We Service in The Tulsa Area
At Dandi Guaranty, we’re proud to be an Oklahoman company through and through. Locally-owned and operated since 1959, we grew up here and can’t imagine being anywhere else. So when you’re looking to take back your home from unwanted pests, look to the locals to get it done.